- Share my MK posts, cheer us on virtually, comment & tag friends. Become part of my VIP group https://www.facebook.com/groups/1185582748193261/?ref=share
- Get you some MK products! Order, Pre-order, stock up, try different items.
- Host a virtual MK party- it’s so fun, easy, and connects me with all your friends all over the USA.
- Join me in the fun! Start the summer with a side gig! Make some fun $$ and save on your own products! Join the girl tribe called Dream Team ❤️❤️❤️
We can all agree, that after this past year, after all the pivoting, shifting, and changing we did, that being open to learning about a new opportunity is imperative.
After the year that turned us upside down, we can pause, and evaluate what we really want, and what we really need for our family.
With that in mind, I would LOVE to share a little bit more about what I do with MK and get you entered to win cash and prizes!!
Pick a video from the link below and watch it, then complete the google doc below the video. You will be entered into cash and prize drawings just for giving your opinion!!
- Have you heard of the law of attraction?
- Did you watch The Secret
- Have you ever attracted exactly What you want or desire into manifestation?Over the last 15 years in business, I’ve leaned quite a lot in this subject, but I always wanted to understand more. On a scientific level, why does this happen? Why does this work?
I’m not one to believe in “fluff” or “it is because it is” so why? Why does this work? I wanted streamline these answers, and share 3 key points to why the law of attraction works, and how you can have it working for you:
I am a boy mom of 2 #dulin boys…
I love to GROW!!!!
3 things I’m in LOVE with :
- Reading, especially romance books taking place in the late 1700’s Hello Bridgerton
- Coffee and Vodka. one for the morning, one for Happy hour, balance my friends, its all about balance- LOL
- Peloton app- no I don’t have the full Peloton bike… I’ve never spun, so I couldn’t justify getting one without making sure I loved it, I got a knock off and figured out I’m in LOVE… It’s next on my list!!! I do love the app though, because you can take it outside on walks, you can spin with it, and you can do weights, yoga and stretching!!!!
This month I’ll share with you my #5thingsfriday each Friday… Enjoy this past week, the LOVE edition ❤️
I saw this idea on FB, and started it for my boys!! Each day I write something I love about them on a heart and tape it to their bathroom door. It’s the 1st thing they see in the morning. More importantly, it’s a daily affirmation for them to read and remember during their day!
I LOVE these hair products! My hair is pretty limp and lacking of body…. but with this combo- it has volume and makes me feel like a rockstar!
Do you have a favorite hair product?
I LOVE qualifying for gifts!!! When it’s something that I can use and I don’t have to pay for it… AND it’s a reward given to me for a job well done?! Well… that just fills my cup!!
Here are my new latest gifts for working my biz. 💕💕💕
I love being a part of something bigger than just me.
Over the past 15 years, I have built my Dream Team in my biz- who are so much more than just team members, they have become part of my family, we have gone through so much life together… it’s such a HUGE piece of why I love my biz ❤️
I’m also a part of a BNI ( business networking international) & YPN (young professional network) group. These 2 groups have provided new friends, new contacts and more connections in the community- I love how we are excited to help each other in any way we can. It’s also so motivating to be with other like minded professionals who don’t do what I do. We all bring so many new ideas and experiences to the table!
I LOVE reading- or- listening to books…. And an occasional Netflix binge!
So for my final #5thingsfriday… it’s Bridgerton… or more specifically The Duke ❤️😍
I’m currently listening to the books, and I binged the whole series in 2 days!!!
Have you watched it yet??? If not, GO! NOW!