Happy New Year!
- Share my MK posts, cheer us on virtually, comment & tag friends. Become part of my VIP group https://www.facebook.com/groups/1185582748193261/?ref=share
- Get you some MK products! Order, Pre-order, stock up, try different items.
- Host a virtual MK party- it’s so fun, easy, and connects me with all your friends all over the USA.
- Join me in the fun! Start the summer with a side gig! Make some fun $$ and save on your own products! Join the girl tribe called Dream Team ❤️❤️❤️
We can all agree, that after this past year, after all the pivoting, shifting, and changing we did, that being open to learning about a new opportunity is imperative.
After the year that turned us upside down, we can pause, and evaluate what we really want, and what we really need for our family.
With that in mind, I would LOVE to share a little bit more about what I do with MK and get you entered to win cash and prizes!!
Pick a video from the link below and watch it, then complete the google doc below the video. You will be entered into cash and prize drawings just for giving your opinion!!
Here are five tips to your perfect headshot:
- Use foundation and concealer if you have it and feel comfortable using it. Evening out skin tone is professional looking, and gives a polished finish to your face.
- Powder, or translucent powder is your friend!!! It’s super important to mattifying any oil. we don’t want your face to shine.
- Use a bit more makeup ( cheer/ bronzer/ eyeshadow/ eyeliner / mascara) than normal- you will have a lot of natural ( or created) light to brighten you up! We want your features to pop. I also recommend a bright lip!
- Wear a solid colored shirt, if you have something with a fun neckline that can give some interest, think jewelry to add visual interest as well!
- Angles are your friend- you don’t want to pose head on, completely straight to the camera! P.S. best to use a professional! For both your photographer AND makeup artist.
Register to receive upcoming events, updates, and specials from Mary beth.