As we wrap up January, I wanted to share a technique that gives me so much calm during the week at dinner time… meal planning 💪🏻
I hate the feeling at 2pm on said weekday of “what am I making for dinner? Do I have the ingredients? Do I have to go to the store?” All of that is eliminated￼ when I plan on Sunday for the week! Here’s my tips to a seamless meal plan:
- Check the grocery store flyer for sales
- Pinterest ideas based on the protein on sale
- Think about what your kids will actually eat 😂😂
- Plan easy meals for the evenings that are busier, and more “homey” meals for less chaotic evenings.
- Incorporate the slow cooker or instant pot at least 1x week!
- Have a go to list of dinners that your family loves, to refer back to!
- Try and grocery shop only 1x week- guys SUCH a time and $ saver!!
Have any tips to add? Hope this helps with YOUR weekly planning ❤️